- Assignment and Oral exam. A personal research focusing on a specific territory. The research includes cultural mapping and as-is analysis, critical analysis and a personal proposal. Around 20-30 slides; maximum 7500 words. Oral exam based on the bibliography.
- 01. Introduction. Concept of heritage.
- 02. Structure of a proposal. How to do a research. Wikimania Esino Lario.
- 03. Presentation by Sanja Iguman. Political and Ideological Implications of Heritage.
- 04. Legislation, copyright, copyleft and attribution. The role of legislation, copyright, copyleft and freedom of panorama in cultural heritage management. How to attribute and how to use and release content. Summery of attribution, licenses and images of monuments.
- 05. SWOT Strengths and Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. Critical assessment of the as-is analysis. Threats and Opportunities. Strategic use of resources and new strategies. Feasibility study of Wikimania Esino Lario; executive project of Wikimania Esino Lario.
- 06. Context analysis. Research, information, the relationship with visitors, the role of interpretation and programs. Wikipedia.
- 07. Services and Interpretations.
- 08. The Stakeholders. The Crossnational institutions (UNESCO, ICOMOS, European Commission), the role of the public administrations and the institutions (associations, trusts, commissions) responsible for promoting and managing “heritage (tourism) activities”.
- 09. Target groups. Critical analysis of case studies.
- 10. Ideas and authenticity. The concepts of authenticity, staged authenticity, as presented in artistic and creative practice. The system of concentric circles to map territories and content.
D.J.Timothy, S.Boyd, Heritage Tourism, Prentice Hall, 2003, pp. 286.
1 book at choice:
- F. Tilden, Interpreting Our Heritage, The University of South Carolina Press, 1972.
- Engaging Heritage, Engaging Communities, Edited by Bryony Onciul, Michelle L. Stefano, Stephanie Hawke, Boydell Press, 2017.
Visiting professor of Cultural Heritage Management, Università di Bergamo, November-December 2017.
- Introduction to the course, Assignment, Oral exam.
- How to do an Internet Research.
- Definition of heritage.
- Copyleft and Wikipedia.
- Interpretations and Services.
- Target groups.
- The political and ideological implications of heritage.
Professor of Art Economy, NABA Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti Milano, October 2007- June 2011.
- Programme 2007-2008 and exam with an assignment on Wikipedia 2007-2008.
- Programme 2008-2009 and structure of the course with the assignment on Wikipedia 2008-2009.
- Programme 2009-2010 and structure of the full course with the assignments on Wikipedia 2009-2010.
- Programme 2010-2011 and structure of the course for the production of 300 articles on Wikipedia 2010-2011.
Training Course for Wikipedians in Residence (Corso per Wikipediani in residenza), promoted by lettera27 Foundation in collaboration with Wikimedia Italia, March-May 2012. Training course curated by Remulazz; scientific director Iolanda Pensa. Presentation (it and en) with links to the slides (it). Program.
African Style, Introduction to Fashion Design, NABA Summer School – Fashion, 30/06-03/07/2008.
Corso introduttivo alla formazione terziaria universitaria, attestato, SUSPI, 2017.